Dr. Charles D. Schlesinger discusses certain technologies to facilitate faster, more predictable treatment
Implant treatment that results in the patient walking out within an hour with temporary teeth is a huge practice builder. Patients today are looking for immediate gratification and have read or heard about teeth in a day. In order to safely and predictably perform this type of service for your patients, you must have the correct armamentarium to facilitate rapid, safe, and accurate treatment.
- Salimov F, Tatli U, Kürkçü M, Akoğlan M, Oztunç H, Kurtoğlu C. Evaluation of relationship between preoperative bone density values derived from cone beam computed tomography and implant stability parameters: a clinical study. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2014;25(9):1016-1021.
- Saini D. Dental Implants: Dual stabilization technology. IJBAR. 2015;6(02):196-198.
- Kokovic V1, Jung R, Feloutzis A, Todorovic VS, Jurisic M, Hämmerle CH. Immediate vs. early loading of SLA implants in the posterior mandible: 5-year results of randomized controlled clinical trial. Clin Oral Implants Res. 2014;25(2):e114-119.
- Schlesinger C. Torque versus RFA in implant placement. Implant Practice US. 2016;9(4):14-20.
- Schlesinger CD. Immediately Loading Dental Implants: Doing it Right for Long-Term Success. Dent Today. 2016;35(5):84, 86-89.