Dr. Adam Patel details the huge potential of piezosurgery for improving the predictability and ease of dental implant treatment Piezosurgery was first introduced in 1988. Its development was encouraged by […]Read More
The CE Articles below are for Implant Practice US Subscribers
- If you would like to take the Continuing Education Quiz for any of the below articles: Log in Here
- If you are already logged In: Click Here
- Purchase a Subscription for access to Subscriber CE: Click Here
Our Continuing Education Subscribers have access to:
- a downloadable PDF of the associated CE article for your review
- an online quiz to take
- If you pass, you will be directed to a certificate that you can print out for your records
- If the quiz is not passed, you will have the opportunity to take the quiz again
Complete CE quizzes via print or online!
Implant Practice US offers 24 Continue Education (CE) Credits to general practitioners with any subscription to our magazine on a yearly basis.
About the publication:
Issues Per Year: 6
Estimated Delivery: Every 2 months
CE Credits: 4 Credits Per Issue!
You have the option of a digital-only subscription — which allows you access to the publication and the CE content via your computer, tablet or cell phone. Or a print subscription: you will get 6 issues mailed to you, as well as receiving online access for your convenience.
Drs. Andrew Shelley and Richard Oliver examine how to prepare for the risk of hemorrhage when placing implants in the lower jaw While tooth loss in industrialized countries is in […]Read More